Considering external information to improve the phylogenetic comparison of microbial communities: a new approach based on constrained Double Principal Coordinates Analysis (cDPCoA)
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 242–249, March 2015
How to Cite
Dray, S., Pavoine, S. and Aguirre de Cárcer, D. (2015), Considering external information to improve the phylogenetic comparison of microbial communities: a new approach based on constrained Double Principal Coordinates Analysis (cDPCoA). Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12300
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2014 11:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- Marie Curie IIF. Grant Number: PIIF-GA-2012-328287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!