Transcriptome resources for the white-footed mouse (Peromyscus leucopus): new genomic tools for investigating ecologically divergent urban and rural populations
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
How to Cite
Harris, S. E., O'Neill, R. J. and Munshi-South, J. (2014), Transcriptome resources for the white-footed mouse (Peromyscus leucopus): new genomic tools for investigating ecologically divergent urban and rural populations. Molecular Ecology Resources. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12301
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2014 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0817259
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R15GM099055-01A1
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!