DNA barcoding gap: reliable species identification over morphological and geographical scales
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 268–277, March 2015
How to Cite
Čandek, K. and Kuntner, M. (2015), DNA barcoding gap: reliable species identification over morphological and geographical scales. Molecular Ecology Resources, 15: 268–277. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12304
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2014 01:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2014
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Numbers: P1-0236, MR-2013
- Swiss Contribution to the enlarged EU. Grant Number: C1536-1 1T440013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!