Original Research Article
Cardiovascular Medication Use Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: The Australian Experience
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 47–51, April 2014
How to Cite
Cole, J. A., Brennan, A. L., Ajani, A. E., Yan, B. P., Duffy, S. J., Loane, P., Reid, C. M., Yudi, M. B., New, G., Black, A., Shaw, J., Clark, D. J. and Andrianopoulos, N. (2014), Cardiovascular Medication Use Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: The Australian Experience. Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 32: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/1755-5922.12060
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 10:39AM EST
- Boston Scientific
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cordis Johnson & Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!