Laeora Berkson, MD, Michael Starr, MD, Michel Gagné, MD, Michael Stein, MD, Harb Kang, MD, Morton Kapusta, MD, François Couture, MD, Mary-Ann Fitzcharles, MD, Bruce Garfield, MD, Henri A. Ménard, MD, Christian Pineau, MD, Andrzej Gutkowski, MD, Jan Schulz, MD; Division of Rheumatology, Sir Mortimer B. Davis – Jewish General Hospital. Michel Zummer, MD, Jean-Pierre Mathieu, MD, Suzanne Mercille, MD, Sophie Ligier, MD, Jiri Krasny, MD, Carole Bertrand, MD, Sai Yan Yuen, MD; Division of Rheumatology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Service de rhumatologie, Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Work instability and financial loss in early inflammatory arthritis
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2012 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 546–553, December 2012
How to Cite
Looper, K. J., Mustafa, S. S., Zelkowitz, P., Purden, M. and Baron, M. (2012), Work instability and financial loss in early inflammatory arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 15: 546–553. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12009
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Fonds de la recherché en santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.