High occurrence of in vitro apoptosis of lymphocytes induced by serum from systemic lupus erythematosus patients is associated with increased serum levels of anti-C1q autoantibodies
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2013 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 430–436, August 2013
How to Cite
Hasan, S. I., Mohd Ashari, N. S., Mohd Daud, K. and Che Husin, C. M. (2013), High occurrence of in vitro apoptosis of lymphocytes induced by serum from systemic lupus erythematosus patients is associated with increased serum levels of anti-C1q autoantibodies. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 16: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12062
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Universiti Sains Malaysia Research University. Grant Number: 1001/PPSP/811081
- Postgraduate Incentive. Grant Number: 10001/PPSP/8122013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.