Letter to the Editor
Sonographic evidence of impingement mechanism in a patient with patellar tendon rupture after total knee replacement
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
How to Cite
Checa, A. and O'Connor, C. R. (2013), Sonographic evidence of impingement mechanism in a patient with patellar tendon rupture after total knee replacement. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12077
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.