Is iontophoresis really an effective modality for the treatment of dactylitis?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 226–228, February 2014
How to Cite
Kilic, G., Kilic, E., Akgul, O. and Ozgocmen, S. (2014), Is iontophoresis really an effective modality for the treatment of dactylitis?. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 17: 226–228. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12092
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!