Letter to the Editor
A fatal case of acquired hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (macrophage activation syndrome) in the initial course of dermatomyositis with anti-Jo-1 antibody
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
How to Cite
Bazan-Socha, S., Zolcinski, M., Szostek, M., Jurczyszyn, A., Rucinska, M., Demczuk, S. and Musial, J. (2013), A fatal case of acquired hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (macrophage activation syndrome) in the initial course of dermatomyositis with anti-Jo-1 antibody. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12162
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.