Xinfang Huang, and Hui Du contributed equally to this study.
An allopurinol-controlled, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel between-group, comparative study of febuxostat in Chinese patients with gout and hyperuricemia
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 679–686, July 2014
How to Cite
Huang, X., Du, H., Gu, J., Zhao, D., Jiang, L., Li, X., Zuo, X., Liu, Y., Li, Z., Li, X., Zhu, P., Li, J., Zhang, Z., Huang, A., Zhang, Y. and Bao, C. (2014), An allopurinol-controlled, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel between-group, comparative study of febuxostat in Chinese patients with gout and hyperuricemia. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 17: 679–686. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12266
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Wanbang Biopharmaceuticals. Grant Numbers: ChiCTR: 2009L08759, 2009L11564
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.