All authors declare that they do not have any competing interests.
The role of bromocriptine in the treatment of patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2013 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 662–666, December 2013
How to Cite
Salesi, M., Sadeghihaddadzavareh, S., Nasri, P., Namdarigharaghani, N., Farajzadegan, Z. and Hajalikhani, M. (2013), The role of bromocriptine in the treatment of patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 16: 662–666. doi: 10.1111/1756-185x.12015
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.