The authors thank seminar participants at Telecommunications Policy Research Conference 2010, the Stern School of Business, the University of California, Berkeley, the 38th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy, TILEC Conference on the Law and Economics of Media and Telecommunication 2011, the 25th Summer IO Conference, and the University of Southern California. The authors also thank two anonymous referees and the editor, James Hosek, for many valuable suggestions. The financial support of the Newhouse Foundation and of the Thomas and Alison Schneider Distinguished Professorship in Finance is gratefully acknowledged.
The economics of network neutrality
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 602–629, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Economides, N. and Hermalin, B. E. (2012), The economics of network neutrality. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 602–629. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12001
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!