We thank Justin Johnson, Kathryn Spier, and two anonymous referees for useful comments and suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at the University of Alberta, Bonn (Max Planck Institute), CREST X-LEI, University College Dublin, University College London, HEC Paris, University of Mannheim, Université du Maine, University of Montreal, University of Rome Tor Vergata, University of California, San Diego, University of Southern California, University of Vienna, University of Virginia, the 2010 EARIE Conference, the 2010 CESifo Conference on Applied Microeconomics, the Second Workshop on the Economics of Advertising and Marketing, the Third Transatlantic Theory Workshop, and the Workshop on Information transmission and Persuasion in Games. Koessler thanks CEPREMAP and Renault thanks Institut Universitaire de France for financial support.
When does a firm disclose product information?
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 630–649, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Koessler, F. and Renault, R. (2012), When does a firm disclose product information?. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 630–649. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12002
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!