This article grew out of initial work in “When Industries Become More Productive, Do Firms? Investigating Productivity Dynamics” (NBER Working Paper no. 6893), and appeared in an earlier form as “On the Micro-Foundations of Productivity Growth.”
Measuring aggregate productivity growth using plant-level data
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 705–725, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Petrin, A. and Levinsohn, J. (2012), Measuring aggregate productivity growth using plant-level data. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 705–725. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12005
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!