I thank editor Phil Haile and two anonymous referees for very careful comments that have greatly benefited the article. I also wish to acknowledge helpful comments from Joe Harrington, Thomas Jeitschko, Chris Metcalf, John Rust, Matt Shum, Kevin Thom, Tony Williams, Shmuel Zamir, Zhixiang Zhang, seminar participants at Bates White, Clemson, the FTC, DePaul, Johns Hopkins, Oberlin, University of Georgia, and University of Wisconsin–Madison, and conference participants at MEA 2010, Midwest Theory Fall 2009, International Industrial Organization Conference 2009, Canadian Economics Association Meetings 2008, and the La Pietra-Mondragone Workshop 2008. This article is based on two chapters of my Ph.D. dissertation at Johns Hopkins University. The Web appendix and the Matlab code for the article are available from my website at http://new.oberlin.edu.
Endogenous asymmetry in a dynamic procurement auction
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 726–760, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Saini, V. (2012), Endogenous asymmetry in a dynamic procurement auction. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 726–760. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12006
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!