The author thanks Aaron Edlin, Jim Hosek, Steve Tadelis, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of California, Davis, for useful discussions and valuable feedback on earlier drafts. They are, of course, exonerated with respect to the article’s residual shortcomings. The financial support of the Thomas and Alison Schneider Distinguished Professorship in Finance is gratefully acknowledged.
Unobserved investment, endogenous quality, and trade
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 33–55, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hermalin, B. E. (2013), Unobserved investment, endogenous quality, and trade. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 33–55. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12009
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!