We wish to thank the editor (David Martimort) and two anonymous referees as well as Rachel Kranton, Philipp Sadowski, and numerous seminar participants for helpful comments and suggestions. Joe Mazur and Sergiu Ungureanu provided diligent research assistance. Krishna and Taylor also gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation (grant no. SES-1132187).
Stairway to heaven or highway to hell: Liquidity, sweat equity, and the uncertain path to ownership
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 104–127, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Krishna, R. V., Lopomo, G. and Taylor, C. R. (2013), Stairway to heaven or highway to hell: Liquidity, sweat equity, and the uncertain path to ownership. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 104–127. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12013
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!