I thank Nuffield College, Oxford University, for graciously allowing me to visit; part of this article was written there. I also thank participants at various seminars, including Simon Anderson and Heski Bar-Isaac, two anonymous referees, and Ben Hermalin.
Targeted advertising and advertising avoidance
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 128–144, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, J. P. (2013), Targeted advertising and advertising avoidance. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 128–144. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12014
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!