I would like to thank my dissertation committee, Ronald Dye (cochair), Sri S. Sridhar (cochair), Michael Fishman, and Robert Magee, for their valuable comments and discussions. I am also grateful to Jeremy Bertomeu, Craig Chapman, Eddie Dekel, Antoine Loeper, Marco Ottaviani, José Penalva, William Rogerson, Bruno Strulovici, and Alfred Wagenhofer. The editor, Ali Hortaçsu, and two anonymous referees made suggestions that improved the article significantly. Finally, I thank workshop participants at Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, Duke, London Business School, New York, Northwestern, Pompeu Fabra, Carlos III, Rutgers, Stanford University and Yale.
Internal control system, earnings quality, and the dynamics of financial reporting
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 145–167, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Marinovic, I. (2013), Internal control system, earnings quality, and the dynamics of financial reporting. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 145–167. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12015
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!