The authors would like to thank Arie Beresteanu, Tim Bresnahan, Jeremy Fox, Paul Grieco, Tom Holmes, Shakeeb Khan, Sanjog Misra, and Andrew Sweeting for their helpful comments. We have also greatly benefited from the thoughtful suggestions of participants in the NBER Winter IO Meetings, Duke University Applied Microeconometrics Lunch, Minnesota Applied Micro Workshop, Triangle Econometrics Conference, and seminar participants at Rochester, Texas A&M, University of Texas Austin, Wisconsin, University of Texas at Dallas, Virginia Tech, and the Yale School of Management. Any remaining errors and omissions are our own.
Estimating network economies in retail chains: a revealed preference approach
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 169–193, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Ellickson, P. B., Houghton, S. and Timmins, C. (2013), Estimating network economies in retail chains: a revealed preference approach. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 169–193. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12016
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!