I would like to thank Pierre-André Chiappori, Philippe Jehiel, Mike Riordan, Bernard Salanié, Robert Wilson, and seminar participants at Columbia University, Robert Wilson's seminar (Stanford), EEA Meeting 2009 (Barcelona), University of Bristol, and EARIE Meeting 2011 (Stockholm) for discussions at various stages of this research, which started while Lamy was visiting Stanford University. I am also grateful to the editor, Ali Hortaçsu, and one anonymous referee for their advice. All errors are mine.
“Upping the ante”: how to design efficient auctions with entry?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 194–214, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Lamy, L. (2013), “Upping the ante”: how to design efficient auctions with entry?. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 194–214. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12017
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!