We thank Luke Stein for excellent research assistance, Will Adams for his contributions to this project, and two anonymous referees, the editor, Chris Knittel, Ulrike Malmendier, Vikrant Vig, and seminar participants at IO Fest 2008 at Stanford, the 2009 AEA annual meeting in San Francisco, the 2011 AEA annual meeting in Denver, and the 2009 NBER IO summer meeting in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for helpful comments. We acknowledge support from the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, the National Science Foundation (Einav and Levin), and the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences (Levin). Earlier drafts of this article were circulated with the title “The Impact of Information Technology on Consumer Lending.”
The impact of credit scoring on consumer lending
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 249–274, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Einav, L., Jenkins, M. and Levin, J. (2013), The impact of credit scoring on consumer lending. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 249–274. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12019
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!