We thank seminar participants at Southampton, the Canadian Econometric Study Group in Ottawa, and the Conference on Experiments in Organizations at Erasmus University in Rotterdam in October 2009. We acknowledge research support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the Fonds Québecois de Recherche en Societé et Culture (FQRSC).
Multidimensional heterogeneity and the economic importance of risk and matching: evidence from contractual data and field experiments
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 361–389, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Bellemare, C. and Shearer, B. (2013), Multidimensional heterogeneity and the economic importance of risk and matching: evidence from contractual data and field experiments. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 361–389. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12023
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!