Support was provided by a grant from The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Changes in Health Care Financing, and Organization (grant no. 64845) and we gratefully acknowledge the Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) for the use of their data. Finally, we thank Amil Petrin, Bryan Dowd, and our reviewers for their helpful comments.
The impact of health information technology on hospital productivity
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 545–568, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J., McCullough, J. S. and Town, R. J. (2013), The impact of health information technology on hospital productivity. The RAND Journal of Economics, 44: 545–568. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12030
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Changes in Health Care Financing, and Organization. Grant Number: 64845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!