I gratefully acknowledge the help and support of my dissertation committee: Aviv Nevo, Rob Porter, Mark Satterthwaite, and Elie Tamer. The data for this project was generously provided by Paul Ellickson. I also benefited from many conversations and discussions of earlier drafts with Guy Arie, Ivan Canay, Ulrich Doraszelski, Pierre Dubois, Jon Gemus, Gautam Gowrisankaran, Ed Green, Kei Kawai, Michael Mazzeo, Francesca Molinari, Joris Pinske, Ryan McDevitt, Mark Roberts, Katja Seim, Mauricio Valera, Chris Vickers, and Quang Vuong. I thank Ali Hortacsu and two anonymous referees for providing comments which substantially improved the article. I am also grateful for comments from seminar audiences at Johns Hopkins University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Arizona, Stanford University, The Econometric Society World Congress 2010 in Shanghai, the Southern Economic Association 2010 Meetings in Atlanta, and the IIOC 2011 meetings in Boston. All remaining errors are my own.
Discrete games with flexible information structures: an application to local grocery markets
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 303–340, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Grieco, P. L. E. (2014), Discrete games with flexible information structures: an application to local grocery markets. The RAND Journal of Economics, 45: 303–340. doi: 10.1111/1756-2171.12052
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Dissertation committee: Aviv Nevo, Rob Porter, Mark Satterthwaite, and Elie Tamer
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!