Prismatic magnetite magnetosomes from cultivated Magnetovibrio blakemorei strain MV-1: a magnetic fingerprint in marine sediments?
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 664–668, December 2012
How to Cite
Jovane, L., Florindo, F., Bazylinski, D. A. and Lins, U. (2012), Prismatic magnetite magnetosomes from cultivated Magnetovibrio blakemorei strain MV-1: a magnetic fingerprint in marine sediments?. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 4: 664–668. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12000
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EAR-0920718
- Brazilian CNPq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!