Evidence of species recruitment and development of hot desert hypolithic communities
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 219–224, April 2013
How to Cite
Makhalanyane, T. P., Valverde, A., Lacap, D. C., Pointing, S. B., Tuffin, M. I. and Cowan, D. A. (2013), Evidence of species recruitment and development of hot desert hypolithic communities. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 219–224. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12003
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 07:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Innovation Fund. Grant Number: 71682
- National Research Fund of South Africa
- University of the Western Cape
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU7733/08HKU7763/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!