Distribution of antibiotic resistance genes in glacier environments
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 127–134, February 2013
How to Cite
Segawa, T., Takeuchi, N., Rivera, A., Yamada, A., Yoshimura, Y., Barcaza, G., Shinbori, K., Motoyama, H., Kohshima, S. and Ushida, K. (2013), Distribution of antibiotic resistance genes in glacier environments. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12011
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Trans-disciplinary Research Integration Center (TRIC)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22241005, 24710020
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science
- National Institute of Polar Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!