PdMLE1, a specific and active transposon acts as a promoter and confers Penicillium digitatum with DMI resistance
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 135–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X., Xu, Q., Ruan, R., Zhang, T., Zhu, C. and Li, H. (2013), PdMLE1, a specific and active transposon acts as a promoter and confers Penicillium digitatum with DMI resistance. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12012
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 06:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- National Foundation of Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 31071649
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-27
- the Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!