The Pseudomonas putida HskA hybrid sensor kinase controls the composition of the electron transport chain
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 291–300, April 2013
How to Cite
Sevilla, E., Silva-Jiménez, H., Duque, E., Krell, T. and Rojo, F. (2013), The Pseudomonas putida HskA hybrid sensor kinase controls the composition of the electron transport chain. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 291–300. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12017
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 12:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-07009/BMC, BIO2010-17227, CSD2007-00005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!