Ribosomal DNA analyses reveal greater sequence variation in Polymyxa species than previously thought and indicate the possibility of new ribotype-host-virus associations
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 143–150, February 2013
How to Cite
Smith, M. J., Adams, M. J. and Ward, E. (2013), Ribosomal DNA analyses reveal greater sequence variation in Polymyxa species than previously thought and indicate the possibility of new ribotype-host-virus associations. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 143–150. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12026
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 10:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!