Identification of biomass utilizing bacteria in a carbon-depleted glacier forefield soil by the use of 13C DNA stable isotope probing
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 424–437, June 2013
How to Cite
Zumsteg, A., Schmutz, S. and Frey, B. (2013), Identification of biomass utilizing bacteria in a carbon-depleted glacier forefield soil by the use of 13C DNA stable isotope probing. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 424–437. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12027
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Competence Centre Environment and Sustainability (CCES) of the ETH Domain
- Swiss National Science Foundation (project 31003A-138321)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!