Contributed equally to this work.
Genome and proteome analysis of phage E3 infecting the soil-borne actinomycete Rhodococcus equi
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 170–178, February 2013
How to Cite
Salifu, S. P., Valero-Rello, A., Campbell, S. A., Inglis, N. F., Scortti, M., Foley, S. and Vázquez-Boland, J. A. (2013), Genome and proteome analysis of phage E3 infecting the soil-borne actinomycete Rhodococcus equi. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12028
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Horserace Betting Levy Board. Grant Number: Prj-753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!