In vivo monitoring of Yersinia ruckeri in fish tissues: progression and virulence gene expression
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Environmental Ecology of Pathogens and Resistances
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 179–185, February 2013
How to Cite
Méndez, J. and Guijarro, J. A. (2013), In vivo monitoring of Yersinia ruckeri in fish tissues: progression and virulence gene expression. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12030
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2012 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Spanish MCYT. Grant Number: AGL2009-07003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!