Epiphytic cyanobacteria of the seagrass Cymodocea rotundata: diversity, diel nifH expression and nitrogenase activity
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 367–376, June 2013
How to Cite
Hamisi, M., Díez, B., Lyimo, T., Ininbergs, K. and Bergman, B. (2013), Epiphytic cyanobacteria of the seagrass Cymodocea rotundata: diversity, diel nifH expression and nitrogenase activity. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 367–376. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12031
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2011
- Swedish Sida/SAREC
- The Swedish Research Council
- The Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education
- K. and A. Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!