The transition from freshwater to marine iron-oxidizing bacterial lineages along a salinity gradient on the Sheepscot River, Maine, USA
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 453–463, June 2013
How to Cite
McBeth, J. M., Fleming, E. J. and Emerson, D. (2013), The transition from freshwater to marine iron-oxidizing bacterial lineages along a salinity gradient on the Sheepscot River, Maine, USA. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 453–463. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12033
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Office for Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-08-1–0334
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS – 0951077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!