Bacterial, archaeal and viral-like rhodopsins from the Red Sea
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 475–482, June 2013
How to Cite
Philosof, A. and Béjà, O. (2013), Bacterial, archaeal and viral-like rhodopsins from the Red Sea. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 475–482. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12037
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: grant 580/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!