Enrichment of an anammox bacterial community from a flooded paddy soil
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 483–489, June 2013
How to Cite
Hu, B.-l., Shen, L.-d., Liu, S., Cai, C., Chen, T.-t., Kartal, B., Harhangi, H. R., Op den Camp, H. J. M., Lou, L.-p., Xu, X.-y., Zheng, P. and Jetten, M. S. M. (2013), Enrichment of an anammox bacterial community from a flooded paddy soil. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 483–489. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12038
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: No. 40801198, 51108408
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y507227
- Shanghai Tongji Gao Tingyao Environmental Science and Technology Development Foundation
- European Research Council. Grant Number: grant number 2322937
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: grant number 863.11.003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!