Characterization of the SPI-1 and Rsp type three secretion systems in Pseudomonas fluorescens F113
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 377–386, June 2013
How to Cite
Barret, M., Egan, F., Moynihan, J., Morrissey, J. P., Lesouhaitier, O. and O'Gara, F. (2013), Characterization of the SPI-1 and Rsp type three secretion systems in Pseudomonas fluorescens F113. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12039
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Science Foundation of Ireland. Grant Numbers: 07IN.1/B948, 08/RFP/GEN1295, 08/RFP/GEN1319, SFI09/RFP/BMT2350
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. Grant Numbers: 06-321, 06-377, 06RDC459, 06RDC506, 08RDC629
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: MTKD-CT-2006-042062, EU256596, MicroB3-287589-OCEAN2012, MACUMBA-CP-TP 311975, PharmaSea-CP-TP 312184
- IRCSET. Grant Number: 05/EDIV/FP107/INTERPAM
- Marine Institute Beaufort. Grant Number: C&CRA 2007/082
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: EPA 2006-PhD-S-21, EPA 2008-PhD-S-2
- HRB. Grant Numbers: RP/2006/271, RP/2007/290, HRA/2009/146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!