Single-cell versus population-level reproductive success of bacterial immigrants to pre-colonized leaf surfaces
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 387–392, June 2013
How to Cite
Remus-Emsermann, M. N. P., Kowalchuk, G. A. and Leveau, J. H. J. (2013), Single-cell versus population-level reproductive success of bacterial immigrants to pre-colonized leaf surfaces. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 387–392. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12040
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Netherlands Organisation of Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 5411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!