Depth-discrete profiles of bacterial communities reveal pronounced spatio-temporal dynamics related to lake stratification
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 549–555, August 2013
How to Cite
Garcia, S. L., Salka, I., Grossart, H.-P. and Warnecke, F. (2013), Depth-discrete profiles of bacterial communities reveal pronounced spatio-temporal dynamics related to lake stratification. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 549–555. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12044
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!