Aerobic methanotroph diversity in Riganqiao peatlands on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 566–574, August 2013
How to Cite
Deng, Y., Cui, X., Lüke, C. and Dumont, M. G. (2013), Aerobic methanotroph diversity in Riganqiao peatlands on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 566–574. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12046
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Grant No. 11079053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!