Selective occurrence of Rhizobiales in frost flowers on the surface of young sea ice near Barrow, Alaska and distribution in the polar marine rare biosphere
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 575–582, August 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, J. S., Larose, C., Vogel, T. M. and Deming, J. W. (2013), Selective occurrence of Rhizobiales in frost flowers on the surface of young sea ice near Barrow, Alaska and distribution in the polar marine rare biosphere. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 575–582. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12047
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- NSF IGERT
- EPA STAR
- NSF OPP. Grant Number: 0908724
- Walters Endowed Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!