Genomic analysis of the biocontrol strain Pseudomonas fluorescens Pf29Arp with evidence of T3SS and T6SS gene expression on plant roots
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue: Plant-Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 393–403, June 2013
How to Cite
Marchi, M., Boutin, M., Gazengel, K., Rispe, C., Gauthier, J.-P., Guillerm-Erckelboudt, A.-Y., Lebreton, L., Barret, M., Daval, S. and Sarniguet, A. (2013), Genomic analysis of the biocontrol strain Pseudomonas fluorescens Pf29Arp with evidence of T3SS and T6SS gene expression on plant roots. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 393–403. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12048
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!