Localization and morphological variation of three bacteriome-inhabiting symbionts within a planthopper of the genus Oliarus (Hemiptera: Cixiidae)
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 499–505, August 2013
How to Cite
Bressan, A. and Mulligan, K. L. (2013), Localization and morphological variation of three bacteriome-inhabiting symbionts within a planthopper of the genus Oliarus (Hemiptera: Cixiidae). Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 499–505. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12051
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- University of Hawaii Hatch fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!