Impact of microbial diversity depletion on xenobiotic degradation by sewage-activated sludge
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 588–594, August 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Raquet, G., Durand, E., Braun, F., Cravo-Laureau, C. and Godon, J.-J. (2013), Impact of microbial diversity depletion on xenobiotic degradation by sewage-activated sludge. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 588–594. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12053
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- French National Institute of Sciences of the Universe (INSU- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS – Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!