These authors contributed equally to this study.
Autophagy is required for trap formation in the nematode-trapping fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 511–517, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-L., Gao, Y., Zhang, K.-Q. and Zou, C.-G. (2013), Autophagy is required for trap formation in the nematode-trapping fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 511–517. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12054
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB127500, 2012CB722208
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070068
- Yunnan Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CI045
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!