These authors contributed equally to this study.
Autophagy is required for trap formation in the nematode-trapping fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 511–517, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-L., Gao, Y., Zhang, K.-Q. and Zou, C.-G. (2013), Autophagy is required for trap formation in the nematode-trapping fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 511–517. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12054
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB127500, 2012CB722208
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070068
- Yunnan Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CI045
Table S1. A GCRE motif is enriched in the promoters of genes involved in amino acid biosynthesis.
Table S2. Primer sequences used for quantitative RT-PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.