Sulfur-oxidizing bacterial populations within cyanobacterial dominated coral disease lesions
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 518–524, August 2013
How to Cite
Bourne, D. G., van der Zee, M. J. J., Botté, E. S. and Sato, Y. (2013), Sulfur-oxidizing bacterial populations within cyanobacterial dominated coral disease lesions. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 518–524. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12055
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Australian Institute of Marine Science
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Earthwatch Institute Australia
- Queensland Government funded Centre for Marine Microbiology and Genetics at AIMS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!