Blackbirds Turdus merula as competent reservoirs for Borrelia turdi and Borrelia valaisiana in Portugal: evidence from a xenodiagnostic experiment
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 604–607, August 2013
How to Cite
Norte, A. C., Lopes de Carvalho, I., Núncio, M. S., Ramos, J. A. and Gern, L. (2013), Blackbirds Turdus merula as competent reservoirs for Borrelia turdi and Borrelia valaisiana in Portugal: evidence from a xenodiagnostic experiment. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 604–607. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12058
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/62898/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!